Oh, yes! That’s all I can say about chocolate. And I say yes to one big, moist piece of this triple chocolate almond bundt cake. My blog fans (if there are any) know that I am crazy about chocolate and there’s nothing better than chocolate for me. Therefore when I say this cake is good it really is. Did I mention it is gluten-free? Yep, people with gluten intolerance or people avoiding white flour can enjoy this cake.
Here white flout is replaced with almond flour and bio tapioca starch. Tapioca powder is a bio starch derived from the roots of the cassava plant. Popular as a thickener tapioca flour easily replaces corn starch. It is used to thicken sauces and soups, and for preparing desserts. The fine white consistency of the gluten-free powder makes it suitable for gluten-free recipes as an alternative of white flour.
The chocolate I used for this recipe is chocolate drops. Choco Drops are a perfect combination of bio cocoa mass, cocoa butter and coconut sugar. Their distinctive intense taste and aroma are due to 66% of the highest quality Peruvian cocoa. Sweetened with coconut sugar and with no animal products added Choco Drops – Dark are a perfect supplement to homemade cookies, muffins and other desserts.
No more talking! Let’s go for the ingredients! I know you can’t wait more.
You may also be interested in the recipe for gluten-free chocolate cake.
INGREDIENTS FOR TRIPLE CHOCOLATE ALMOND BUNDT CAKE
- 3 eggs (size L)
- 2/3 tea cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tea cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp melted coconut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tea cups almond flour
- 1/2 tea cup bio tapioca starch
- 1/2 tea cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tea cup chocolate drops
- 3/4 tea cups chocolate drops
- 1 tsp coconut butter
- Preheat the oven at 170° C with fan. Put some parchment paper in a cake pan. You may also use a Bundt pan but you will need to grease it and powder it with cocoa.
- Take a bowl and mix the almond flour, tapioca starch, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and the salt. You’d better sift the cocoa and baking powder to ensure there are no lumps.
- Beat the eggs and the sugar with the mixer for about a minute at low speed.
- Add the milk, coconut butter and vanilla extract and stir again.
- Using a spatula mix the dry ingredients and the egg mixture adding it in parts.
- At the end add the chocolate drops.
- Pour the mixture in the pan you’ve prepared and bake it 35-40 minutes or until you have a clean toothpick.
- Let the cake cool and then take it out of the pan.
- For the topping mix the chocolate drops and the coconut butter and melt them in water bath at low temperature.
- Pour the topping over the cake. You may spread more chocolate drops or cocoa nibs on top
Добре дошли в моето място за кулинарна фотография и рецепти. Радвам се, че сте тук и се надявам да ви бъде интересно!
Габриела Христова - Автор на блогаLearn more